Hello! Welcome to my gallery, I try to post every 1-2 weeks and I love working with colours, especially pink of course. I try to interpret fashions inspired by angelic pretty, sweet and classic lolita and casual fairy kei into my style but I enjoy mixing around what I draw on occasion. Most of what you will see with be anthropomorphic, fantasy or sci-fi.
What program do I use for my digital art?
- My previous artwork before December 2015 is composed in the painting program Gimp 2.8
-Post December 2015 I use a mix of Painting Tool SAI with Gimp 2.8
What materials do I use for my traditional art?
- I colour mainly with the use of sketch copic markers
- I outline with a 0.5, 0.05 and a 0.03 waterproof copic black felt tip pen
- I sketch with a 'B' Staedtler pencil and a 'F' Staedtler pencil
- For backgrounds I use hilory watercolour pencils
~icon by kreystalx.deviantart.com/~